Regular ticket prices to screenings are $12. To ensure the festival is financially accessible, community tickets for students, seniors, and those on fixed incomes are $8. Tickets can be purchased in person at TIFF Bell Lightbox (350 King St. W.), daily from 10am-10pm, over the phone at 416-599-8433, 10am-7pm, and online at our box office.
RAFF has taken several measures to ensure that the festival is as accessible as possible to audience members of all abilities.
• All festival venues used by RAFF are fully wheelchair accessible and companion seating is available.
• All films will screen with open captioning and/or subtitles.
• American Sign Language interpreters and CART will be present at select screenings, panels, and where requested by individuals.
• Any person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will receive a free ticket for his or her support person.
• Service animals are welcome.
• Four of the feature films have audio description with Phonic Ear Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) available at select screenings. Individual describers of visual content will be available upon advance request at all screenings.
• A scent-free policy will be in effect.
• All screenings will be sensory friendly (slightly lower volume and dimmed theatre lights).